Make, Jane, make!: I'm only three or four years late...

Printfriendly

Small Share

Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm only three or four years late...

... But you can now find me on instagram.


I first started this blog because I wanted to chronicle and share all my adventures in creating, learning and making. I'm beginning to realize though that adding ever more children to my life has really cut into my blogging time. So while I am still trying to blog as much as I can, I wanted a way to share my smaller projects without a whole blog entry, my longer projects before they are finished, and some of the poor quality pictures that I snap quickly with my phone. Hence instagram.



Check out all these pictures I took this autumn that I thought I'd have a chance to blog about....


... Obviously those blog posts never happened.


So if  you wanna see some of the daily pics of new dinner recipes, crafting with the kids, small sewing projects, or you just like being barraged by a stream of my self-indulgent photos then please follow me on instagram (@MakeJanemake).

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment